Customer is trying to get connected to an i2 blade iLO , with Mozilla 1.7.13 on HPUX , getting this error : Could not establish an encrypted connection because certificate presented by 10.57.53.152 is invalid or corrupted. Error Code -8102.
What is the Client Browser Support For iLO?
Integrity iLO 3's web GUI is supported with Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 or greater, or FireFox version 3.5 or greater. The Remote Serial Console and vMedia applets require the 32-bit Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01.
Integrity iLO 3 (version 1.3) adds these new features:
- support for the Integrity rx2800 i2 server
- Integrated Remote Console (with Windows Servers OS systems)
- Field upgrade support of BL860c i2 or BL870c i2 to larger BL8x0c i2 configurations
Integrity iLO 3 offers these benefits over older versions of Integrity iLO
- Scalable management: automatically grows with your multi-bladed Integrity servers, easily managed through a consolidated iLO interface
- 3X faster virtual media: higher performance file transfers and updates
- 4X larger console log: captures more administrative information
- Improved GUI: easier navigation, at-a-glance virtual front panel
- Direct System Firmware updating: use HP SUM, or iLO 3 directly, to easily update system firmware without OS assistance, even while the OS is running or the server power is off