Upgraded AMP systems require s number of changes in organization and project configuration in order to generate reports.
After upgrading your AMP manager from 8.1 or 9.0 to version 9.1 make sure you open the windows console application. Go to roles and permissions for each organization and project that needs assessment activities add the Assessment related resources, especially report definitions and report templates. Failure to have the report definition and report templates for assessments will result in an Access denied message when the user attempts to run an assessment report.
In one case a customer received a crash from the reporting service, although there may be some other configuration issue at work on that system as well. Adding the assessment related report definitions and templates to that users system eliminated the problem, as it eliminated the access denied issues at another site.
Step by step remediation
1) Open AMP console (not the web console , the windows console)
2) Select Administration > Roles and permissions
3) Select an Organization and choose the Resources Tab
4) Set the Object Types select list to “Report Definitions”
5) Add the available Assessment related report definitions to the Allowed column
6) set the Object Types select list to “Report templates ”
7) Add the available Assessment related report templates to the Allowed column
8) repeat steps 4 -7 for each project within the organization. Resources are not available to the project until they have been made available within the parent organization