05-10-2013 01:47 PM - edited 05-30-2013 11:21 AM
It is with great pleasure that I announce the general availability of LoadRunner 11.52!
This Service Pack includes a long list of feature enhancements including the new Proxy Recording for Web and Mobile Applications protocols, capabilities around Continuous Delivery and the all-new Virtual Table Server (VTS) which provides unparalled scenario flexibility for testing complex applications. This release includes:
- Mobile Proxy recording
- New Shunra integration - Multiple Networks per Load Generator
- Shunra WAN emulation monitor
- Native Mobile Application for Android (available via Google Play)
- Unit Test execution and APIs
- Jenkins CD server integration
- Eclipse plug-in for Java based protocols
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 add-in
- Linux installations improvements
- Expand Linux distributions support for LG installation
- Linux support for Oracle NCA, Oracle 2 Tier, Oracle Web Applications, Webtrace IPv6
- Windows 8 support
- Internet Explorer 10 support
- Chrome record/replay support in Web/HTTP
- Java 1.7 support
- New Open SSL version
- LR Citrix Agent support for XenDesktop
- Support of PeopleSoft 9.1
- New Virtual Table Server
- HP Live Network (HPLN) integration
- DFE usability enhancements
- Performance improvements (VuGen & Analysis)
- Replay statistics
- Location based Analysis (Shunra integration)
For full details, check out the readme.
The patch can be downloaded via the HP Update tool on your LoadRunner machine (in the Start menu), or by visiting HP Software Support online via the links below and signing in with your HP Passport.
- LoadRunner Service Pack 11.52
- Vugen Standalone Service Pack 11.52
- Load Generator Standalone (Win) Service Pack 11.52
- Load Generator Standalone (Linux 32-bit) Service Pack 11.52
- Load Generator Standalone (Linux 64-bit) Service Pack 11.52
- Analysis Standalone Service Pack 11.52
- LoadRunner 11.52 Additional Components
We are pleased to bring you this important update, and to be part of such an amazing community.
Thank you for choosing HP LoadRunner!
*Edit: Corrected the Visual Studio Add-in version listed.