Re: Sticky Forum Topics (198 Views)
Respected Contributor
lim leong
Message 1 of 4 (198 Views)

Sticky Forum Topics

Moderator,

Is there a way to make some topics sticky like like some other forums did?

There are a zillion similar questions on "Vista to XP" and "WiFi Blue Light Special on AMD/Broadcom machines" which should have been sticky topics instead of having forum members answer the same questions over and over again.

Cheers,
Lim
Acclaimed Contributor
Cheryl G.
Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)

Re: Sticky Forum Topics

This is actually something that I have suggested,though nothing concrete as yet.We are supposed to be getting new forum software sometime in the next few months I am told,and improvements to performance_yay!
``````````````````````
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*
Respected Contributor
lim leong
Message 3 of 4 (198 Views)

Cheryl,

Thanks for the clarification.

I must say the HP forum is pretty arcane compared to others (like vBulletin for example)

Let's hope the new software will be released soon.
Frequent Advisor
RonKe
Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)

I agree with the need for a 'sticky' function. However, given all the problems with HP, the list will likely be a long 'sticky mess'.

I am not sure what many people would do without this forum to guide them through all of the HP problems.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.