Re: Forum Categories or Subjects (446 Views)
Occasional Contributor
frank baucom
Message 1 of 6 (446 Views)
Accepted Solution

Forum Categories or Subjects

I am new here, but could some one tell me if there is there a way to view the entries on the 772 pages by categories or subjects?
Acclaimed Contributor
Cheryl G.
Message 2 of 6 (446 Views)

Re: Forum Categories or Subjects

Try the Search box above.
``````````````````````
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*
Occasional Contributor
frank baucom
Message 3 of 6 (446 Views)

Thanks, I just noticed it as I read your message.
Occasional Contributor
frank baucom
Message 4 of 6 (446 Views)

After using search, I still do not know if there are any categories, all I see is a key word search. Also, how does one stay within the forum you started with? I would like to just look at notebook PCs replies. Thanks.
Acclaimed Contributor
Cheryl G.
Message 5 of 6 (446 Views)

The forum isn't really set up with Categories & Subjects at present.We are getting a new forum layout soon that will include this.
Right now it is only divided into make of machine,such as Pavilion/Presario Laptop,etc.
Usually within a post there is a link at top to click on that returns you to where you were_such as above you will see "notebook PCs_pavilions,presario".If you click that it takes you back to start.If you don't see that link click on "Mobile products" and it will take you back to a start page where you will have a dropdown selection list for specific forum.
Hope this helps.
``````````````````````
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*
Occasional Contributor
frank baucom
Message 6 of 6 (446 Views)

Thanks again, that helps me understand this forum.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.