Editing posts? (763 Views)
Respected Contributor
Matthew Bullion
Message 1 of 5 (763 Views)
Accepted Solution

Editing posts?

Is there any way to edit posts? Occasionally I find that I'll answer someone's question and make a typo or forget to include a link or something, and it would be easier to just edit my earlier post rather than make a whole new one...
Outstanding Contributor
Laura
Message 2 of 5 (763 Views)

Re: Editing posts?

No, there's no way to edit - we all make these mistakes over and over, so an edit function would be very useful.
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP - Windows Phone [2006,2007,2008,2009,2010]
Honored Contributor
Gary Cantwell
Message 3 of 5 (763 Views)

Hi Matthew,

You can always post an edit request here and me or one of the other moderators will be able to edit the post for you,

Hope this helps,

Gary
Occasional Visitor
Henry_Stock
Message 4 of 5 (656 Views)

Sorry, but I could not find the place to post an original question.  All I saw were the reply buttons.

Can somebody please point where I can post a question.  I did not see any buttons to post a new question on the searches that I have done.

I want to ask a new question about something related to one of my printer utilities, hppusg.exe.  It seems to blow up when running under a normal user ID, but is okay when running under administrator rights.

Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 5 of 5 (653 Views)

Re: How to create a new topic?

[ Edited ]

>Henry: Can somebody please point where I can post a question.  I did not see any buttons to post a new question on the searches that I have done.

You need to pick the correct category for your printer:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-and-Digital-Imaging/ct-p/bsc-412

There should be a New Post button at the top left.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.