Re: Does HP ever answer any Questions here? (1156 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Destodes
Message 1 of 4 (1,248 Views)

Does HP ever answer any Questions here?

After posting my question, and looking around, I dont see a single HP tech answering anything?

Advisor
redpoint5
Message 2 of 4 (1,242 Views)

Re: Does HP ever answer any Questions here?

[ Edited ]

I dunno.  I can't even figure out how to post in the forums without hitting reply to a message that already exists. I would complain to HP, but hitting the feedback button doesn't navigate to anything meaningful.

-Sigh

I miss the old forums in which I could actually figure out how to post.

Regular Advisor
taggart
Message 3 of 4 (1,215 Views)

Jon Brooks wrote:

I dunno.  I can't even figure out how to post in the forums without hitting reply to a message that already exists. I would complain to HP, but hitting the feedback button doesn't navigate to anything meaningful.

I agree. It was an annoying hassle to find the "create new post" link.

Hey HP, if you're actually listening, please find some other company to outsource your forums to. While there are some very nice features of the Lithium forum (I like the ability to edit raw HTML, to subscribe to replies, and to attach files), the usability of it is too poor. HP ought to know that their customers don't have time to figure out how to use a poorly designed tool just for them. There are plenty of well written forums available at no cost, some are even Open Source, so there's no excuse for having a lousy one.

Occasional Visitor
PDBLawoffice
Message 4 of 4 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yes, that's true, I don't think HP ever answers any questions either here or by phone.  My 9 month old printer crashed and it took me 2 hours to try to get someone to say they would send me a replacement.  i have a law practice and I need a printer every single day.  To top it off, this is the second HP printer (Officejet Pro 8500) that has crashed on me in the last two years The replacement printer they agreed to send me was supposed to be here today, now they say it won't be here til Thursday.  How can you run a law practice without a printer? When I tried to link to the email address sent to check on the delivery status it, of course, was not a viable address So, I called. When I told them Thursday delivery was not satisfactory and that I wanted to speak to a supervisor, she put me on hold - permanently ; This is the second time that has happened ! When this replacement printer crashes, as I'm sure it will, it will not be replaced by another HP I can guarantee that for sure.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.