Attachments and Other Issues (825 Views)
Outstanding Contributor
DavidZuts
Message 1 of 3 (825 Views)

Attachments and Other Issues

I could have sworn I saw a place to do an attachment when I first used the new board, but now I can not find it.  How do I place an attachment.  The other issue is before when I went to my profile it listed the messages that I have started either questions or remarks.  That section is no longer there and it is pain to have to search thru all my messages to find one that I started 6 months ago.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Kevin_Paul
Message 2 of 3 (796 Views)

Re: Attachments and Other Issues

DavidZuts wrote:

I could have sworn I saw a place to do an attachment when I first used the new board, but now I can not find it.  How do I place an attachment.

David - try this one again; I'm not sure why you were seeing this problem, but I've verified that the "Attachments" option is currently there (I can see it right now, as I'm typing this).

DavidZuts wrote:

The other issue is before when I went to my profile it listed the messages that I have started either questions or remarks.  That section is no longer there and it is pain to have to search thru all my messages to find one that I started 6 months ago.

I'm not totally clear on what you're referring to here - to access your profile, did you click on your name up near the top of the page, or did you click on "Profile"?  Clicking the "Profile" link will take you to the sections of your profile that you can edit, whereas clicking on your name provides you with a page that includes all of your contributions - and there is a "View All" link under the recent posts section that should display all of your posts.  Let me know if I've misunderstood what you're asking about...

I work for HP.
Please use plain text.
Outstanding Contributor
DavidZuts
Message 3 of 3 (792 Views)

Re: Attachments and Other Issues

You are right it is there.  It was not there this morning.  Maybe my netscape is just acting flakey.  As to the profile issue here is what I mean.  On the old system I could click on my name and all sorts of statistics would appear as in the link below for the site that has not been converted yet.

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/publicProfile.do?userId=CA1463669&forumId=1

If you will notice in the lower left hand corner is "my questions" which on this board only lists one item.  On your board I had many more questions and some of them had answers and some were just postings I had made with a solution like the baking of the P2015, P3005 and P1522 formatter boards which works about 95% of the time.  I had to do a search of the site to find my own post since they are not listed under my profile.  They should be.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation