itrc password problem (66 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Cory Cisneros
Message 1 of 5 (66 Views)

itrc password problem

I forgot my password and reset it. I am able to login with the new generated password. However I would like to change it aand when i click change password and put in the old password thats in an email right in front of me and a new password and hit submit it gives me the following error. I am not cutting and pasting either. I am typing it out exactly as i did when i logged in.

"The old password you provided is not valid. Please re-enter your old password.(Error CISS-50010)"
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Gary Cantwell
Message 2 of 5 (66 Views)

Re: itrc password problem

Hi Cory,

Email me the reset password you were sent and I'll check this for you,

Cheers,

Gary
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Gary Cantwell
Message 3 of 5 (66 Views)

Hi Cory,

Thanks for the mail. I've reset your password and tested the new one. I was able to login ok, please test and let me know,

Cheers,

Gary
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Cory Cisneros
Message 4 of 5 (66 Views)

Fixed, thank you.
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Rainald T
Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)

Thanks for your success report, Cory!

Now that the case is done pls *lock* the thread using the "close thread" button.
This will avoid "Mee-too" postings and it will add a lock icon to the thread which signalizes that the case is done.

Prior to doing so you might assign points to replies you see as helpful, which is the way to say "Thank You" in the HP forum world (pls see the link below).
Unfortunately the UI is not too intuitive if it comes to points. It takes *two* steps: (a) selecting the score in the reply's header and (b) clicking on the "submit points" button (pls also see attachment).

TIA
Rainald
--
On points:
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/helptips.do?#28
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation