Re: Upcoming ITRC forums migration to the Community (539 Views)
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 1 of 8 (539 Views)
Accepted Solution

Upcoming ITRC forums migration to the Community

HP's long-standing business support discussion forums on the IT Resource Center will soon be getting a new home! The ITRC forums will be migrated to the HP Software Solutions / Enterprise Business Community in June.

To preserve the ITRC's unique peer-support culture, we could use your help. To find out more about the move, and become eligible for the Community Council, please fill out this short survey ( http://svy.mk/i0tCCg ).

We will keep you up to speed with the following the attached FAQ's about the ITRC Forum move, and can answer your questions here in the forum.

If you'd like us to keep you updated about the ITRC Forums move, please complete the survey and provide us with your email address.
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Duncan Edmonstone
Message 2 of 8 (539 Views)

Re: Upcoming ITRC forums migration to the Community

Bill,

Most of the hyperlinks in the PDF FAQ you attached don't work...

HTH

Duncan

HTH

Duncan
Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 3 of 8 (539 Views)

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for letting me know. I will go out and check them. The one in this discuss forum works.

Greetings,

Bill
Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 4 of 8 (539 Views)

Hi Duncan,

I have now fixed the FAQ PDF file so the links should work now. please download the attached FAQ version 2 document.

Thanks again for letting me know.
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Petr Hanzlik
Message 5 of 8 (539 Views)

Hi Bill,

if will possible, don't change the structure of this forum. What could be improved is search engine...example search "81:84" through search engine of ITRC didn't find anything, but from google I found it.

Petr
Petr
Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 6 of 8 (539 Views)

Hi Petr,

Appreciate your feedback. Did you you fill in the survey including your feedback? If not, please fill the survey.

Greetings,

Bil
Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 7 of 8 (539 Views)

Hi all,

Thanks to those that have taken the survey.

We are taking your feedback very seriously and your input will help us with the migration of the ITRC forums into the community.

The survey is still open and I would really appreciate if others could take some time out of their busy day to give us their feedback.

Now is your chance to provide your feedback !!

Looking forward from hearing from you.

Greetings,

Bill Groot
Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 8 of 8 (539 Views)

Thanks for those that took the survey. We are closing the survey and will be analyzing the results.

We will be updating you in this forum on any developments with regards to the upcoming migration of the ITRC forums into the HP Software Solutions Community.

I have attached an updated version of our FAQ document on the ITRC Forums migration in this message.

Also please check out the following post regarding actions you must take prior to the migration. It is very important that you read this post.

http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1471796

If you have any questions please let me know.

Greetings,

Bill Groot
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation