Editing your reply once you have posted something (395 Views)
Valued Contributor
Lucifer Megacruel
Message 1 of 3 (395 Views)
Accepted Solution

Editing your reply once you have posted something

Hi,

My native language is not English, I tend to make mistakes while posting answers. There are cases where I have missed words, used incorrect grammar and so forth.

However, I can correct most of them on a second or third reading!. Is there any way to edit my post immediately after I have made a reply ? Please do forgive me in case this is already discussed or if this is the way ITRC is designed to work. ( More or less like water fall model of software development, get it right the first time !)

--Lucifer
"To Denouce the Evils of Truth and Love. To cause may hem and destruction and necromancy , Lucifer is here"
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Michael Leu
Message 2 of 3 (395 Views)

Re: Editing your reply once you have posted something

Here it is not possible.
With the new forum you can edit your posts.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Navigation: Forum Site Map // ye olde ITRC Tree
@HP: please get rid of the Passport login timeout
Please use plain text.
Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 3 of 3 (395 Views)

Re: Editing your reply once you have posted something

About the only editing that can be done is by the moderators. And only for rare cases where you have privacy/security concerns. I.e. you put your phone number or email by mistake.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation