SCSI and Raid Controller problem (38 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Rory St. James
Message 1 of 1 (38 Views)

SCSI and Raid Controller problem

[ Edited ]

I recently picked up an HP compaq dc5700 SSF. I have Server 2003 R2 installed. It seemed that everything was working correctly. I installed Drive Clone Server on this and after that is when i noticed that my SCSI and RAID controller doesn't seem to be starting properly. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it and i continue to get "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" I've search the hp drivers for this driver and i am unable to find it. Is this a known issue? or how should i deal with this if i can not find the driver.

In Device Manager it comes up as A2FSL8Z2 IDE Controller. Before i uninstalled it and reinstalled it it came up as AXH59D6M ide controller.

Any help is appricated
Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Archived Desktops and Workstations Boards > Windows based to Workstations - z series, xw series, and legacy x and w series. - Hp forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation