SCSI and Raid Controller problem (55 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Rory St. James
Message 1 of 1 (55 Views)

SCSI and Raid Controller problem

[ Edited ]

I recently picked up an HP compaq dc5700 SSF. I have Server 2003 R2 installed. It seemed that everything was working correctly. I installed Drive Clone Server on this and after that is when i noticed that my SCSI and RAID controller doesn't seem to be starting properly. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it and i continue to get "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" I've search the hp drivers for this driver and i am unable to find it. Is this a known issue? or how should i deal with this if i can not find the driver.

In Device Manager it comes up as A2FSL8Z2 IDE Controller. Before i uninstalled it and reinstalled it it came up as AXH59D6M ide controller.

Any help is appricated
Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Archived Desktops and Workstations Boards > Windows based to Workstations - z series, xw series, and legacy x and w series. - Hp forum Moderator

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.