Re: Remote Graphics Sender - Display problems (117 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Anders Petersson
Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)

Remote Graphics Sender - Display problems

[ Edited ]

Hi!

When I install the RGS Sender software on my machine the graphics freaks out. It doesn,t update the screen. Programs that I've closed are still showing on the screens though the are closed etc. If I uninstall the RGS everything works fine. Please help me. I have used this configuration on several other computers but not this model before.

HP xw4400
Nvidia NVS 450 (different versions of the driver)
RGS Sender 5.3.0 (have tested different version of this as well)

Best Regards Anders

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Archived Desktops and Workstations to Workstations - z series, xw series, and legacy x and w series. - Hp Forum Moderator

Trusted Contributor
Greg Hughes
Message 2 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: Remote Graphics Sender - Display problems

Assuming you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7, I believe you have an Nvidia driver that does not correctly support RGS. You can change the display method property in the rgsenderconfig file in the installation directory to use the ChangeList display method, or update your Nvidia driver to the 191.97 or 197.54 driver from the HP driver page.
Occasional Visitor
Anders Petersson
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: Remote Graphics Sender - Display problems

I have already tried different versions of the Graphic Driver. My computer runs on Windows XP English and I have used this versions succesfully on other computers (WinXp Swwedish though9. I will try change the setting you recommend.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.