929-Fatal 927-Fatal Memory scrubbing error-uncorrectable patrol scrub (2627 Views)
Collector
BadMagicNumber
Message 1 of 3 (2,627 Views)

929-Fatal 927-Fatal Memory scrubbing error-uncorrectable patrol scrub

We have 7 HP Z620 workstations

2 of them are generating the exact same errors.

the other 6 are fine.  The workstations are all about 6 months old. Both machenes have had a new mother board installed and are at the lateest bios version 2.08. Both machienes pass a burn in test of all memory and they pass the windows 7 memory test. 

They will fail when a user is away or when the user is in the midde of some form of work, and have failed while using various kinds of solftware. 

929-Fatal MCA error.

HA error detected CPU0 DIMM slot 1 or 2

Memory read error-DB parity error

927-Fatal Memory error.

Memory error detected CPU 0 DIMM slot 7 or 8

Memory scrubbing error-uncorrectable patrol scrub

Has anyone seen this because HP support is no help, we had a tech onsite who did not have any answers for us.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
DJHP
Message 2 of 3 (2,328 Views)

Re: 929-Fatal 927-Fatal Memory scrubbing error-uncorrectable patrol scrub

You may want to look into a different processor. Try swapping one with a like unit and see if it resolves the issue.

Thank you

Please use plain text.
HP Pro
JohnL
Message 3 of 3 (2,308 Views)

Re: 929-Fatal 927-Fatal Memory scrubbing error-uncorrectable patrol scrub

Please update the Systm BIOS to V3.15 first. When I see the error message, the memory modules seem to be faulty. What did the tech on-site at that time? Please remvoe memory modules in DIMM 1, 2, 7, and 8 slots and move the other modules properly in the slots. If it works then try to add the removed modules. If not, insert only two modules.

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own. Please click the "Accept As Solution" button if the answers solve your problem.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation