Re: ThinPro t6x44017 cannot connect to Citrix StoreFront PNAgent site. (556 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Don Lusk
Message 1 of 5 (650 Views)

ThinPro t6x44017 cannot connect to Citrix StoreFront PNAgent site.

Greetings,

We are having problems connecting to our Citrix Storefront PNAgent sites using HP Thinpro T6X44017.  These connection definitions worked fine in previous versions of Thinpro.

We get the error:  This client could not connect to a Citrix server at the address '....

if I go to the web site with a browser the PNAgent_Configuration XML page displays. 

Connection definitions that point to our older Citrix Webinterface server work.

I suspect that this problem is caused by the new CAG compatability feature sp64092.exe because I saw this issue when I tried to instsall the CAG enhancment on t6x43202.  

I do not have a CAG enabled on this Storefront server.

I have tried using an https connection  with the same results.

any one else have this problem?

Don

Please use plain text.
ESW
Occasional Advisor
ESW
Message 2 of 5 (556 Views)

Re: ThinPro t6x44017 cannot connect to Citrix StoreFront PNAgent site.

Same error here.
Any solution for this issue?
I am testing the t610 ThinClient for our new Client infrastructure... The Wyse ThinClients are working... :/
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
BenjaminGabel
Message 3 of 5 (554 Views)

Cant connect to new Citrix too. Only workaround is to use Webbrowser and navigate to the html5 site.

HP doesnt care too much about the ThinClients since a while.

I am close to simply throw all my HP Clients away and change to Wyse. Those things just work ...

Please use plain text.
ESW
Occasional Advisor
ESW
Message 4 of 5 (544 Views)

But the HP management suite is better than WDM. The Xenith Clients can only managed from WDM for shutdown, boot, restart, ... but it can't push or pull images. You can only work with a configuration file and ONE image file on the ftp server. HP can pull and push the image for the smart zero clients over the suite with task timing. the xenith client only pull firmware from the one image file on ftp server on a startup.

Another disadvantage... you must buy maintenance/year for firmware updates and you cant buy 5 year maintenance/warranty from the beginning.

But without support for those fixes.. bad!

Maybe i would buy win8 embedded.. you will always have the option of the current receiver for citrix.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
tcrast
Message 5 of 5 (270 Views)

Has there been any update on this? I'm having this issue. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation