Re: [T610] 2nd display only showing mouse and no window(s) + USB redirect not working (113 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Broem
Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

[T610] 2nd display only showing mouse and no window(s) + USB redirect not working

We deployed 1 T610 thin client last week with Embedded Windows 7.

The Thin Client is configured with the HP easy setup tools and we allowed USB storage devices in the setup. Also we allowed redirection through the USB redirection tool from HP. When we plugin an USB device we can see it from My Computer as administrator or user, but as soon as we make the RDP connection it doesnt get forwarded to the RDP session. What option are we missing? This is working from a standalone workstation with RDP, so looks like it is an Thin Client setting.

Also we have a dual monitor setup (DVI + DisplayPort to DVI converter), now the 2nd screen is showing only the mouscursor, when we try to move a window (for example Adobe Reader) it is not showing on the 2nd screen. Looks like the window is dissappearing, but the mouse cursor is showing up just fine. Also tested from a workstation and that is also working fine.

Anyone knows how this can be solved?

HP Pro
shtce
Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: [T610] 2nd display only showing mouse and no window(s) + USB redirect not working

For USB redirection, please check Remote Desktop Connection -> Local Resources tab -> Local devices and resources -> More button. Make sure you have checked drivers and Other supported PNP devices.

For the due display, are you using t610 flex or plus? How did you connect these two display?

====================================================
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
====================================================

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.