T410 and T5565Z smart client issues (234 Views)
Occasional Contributor
James Pringle
Message 1 of 2 (234 Views)

T410 and T5565Z smart client issues

We have recently updated our T410 and T5565Z clients to support VDI in a box 5.3 and now have a problem with the customized login screen.  Before we had a custom background and logo with the login box central on the screen with a grey outline.  We also hid all the icons/settings accept the power button.

After updating the clients the login box is highlighted in green and is no longer central on the screen.  I can't find anything in the manual for changing this.  We also have an extra network information icon at the bottom of the login box.  This allows the user to start/stop the networking as well as get into the system information.  I have gone through all the registry settings in the profile editor and have disabled everything but it still leaves the network information icon.

Can anyone help with these issues as I am finding the documentation to be a bit vague.

Advisor
WilliamReed
Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)

Re: T410 and T5565Z smart client issues

Did you ever get this fixed?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.