No Application or desktops were published by the citrix server for this user - Z6A44017 (355 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Blake Rodemeyer
Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

No Application or desktops were published by the citrix server for this user - Z6A44017

Hello,

I am testing the Z6A44017 firmware update for the t410 thin client and after updating when I log in I now get an error that says: "No Application or desktops were published by the citrix server for this user." once I click on the desktop I am attempting to launch.  I am using VDI-in-a-box 5.3 for the desktops and connecting with the Citrix connection with the HP thin client.

Has anyone else seen a similar issue with the newest firmware update?

Occasional Visitor
browndav
Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)

Re: No Application or desktops were published by the citrix server for this user - Z6A44017

[ Edited ]

I too am having this problem on that firmware. We are using full XD 7. I am pointing directly to the ddc that we are testing with that has the storefront and everything on it. I can go to the web store in my browser but when i try on our t510 it does not work.

UPDATE: I downgraded the firmware to Z6A43201  and everything works again. So problems with the latest firmware.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.