Re: Is the t410 able to be managed/shadowed with HPDM? (967 Views)
Occasional Visitor
MrITM
Message 1 of 5 (1,337 Views)

Is the t410 able to be managed/shadowed with HPDM?

The sales material says it is but I can't for the life of me figure out how. HPDM scans but never finds them. The primary function I'm looking for is the ability to remote control the screens, if I can somehow get it to recognize the HPDM is that an actual functionality?

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
DeanC911
Message 2 of 5 (1,319 Views)

Re: Is the t410 able to be managed/shadowed with HPDM?

You may need to add the VNC service to the t410 to enable shadowing support as this is typically left out of the Smart Client OS. The HPDM agent should already be included though so discovery should work and most HPDM functionallity will work (imaging via HPDM currently not supported for the ARM device though).

I am a HP employee however, the views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
marjnap
Message 3 of 5 (1,212 Views)

I'm having the same problem with the t410 AIO shadow. I can see it in HPDM, but I'm unable to shadow the zero client. I have attached the error I recieve in HPDM. I have been able to find the VNC client add-on for t510 and t610, but I'm unable to find a VNC client kit for the t410. Is HP going to add the ability to VNC with the t410? If not, it a deal breaker on these machines.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Samit_Sawant
Message 4 of 5 (1,101 Views)

I had try to capture image through MPDM 4.5 it shows ERROR 14000052.Unsupported task. i had allready updated the agent through HPDM. there is no solution on net. if any body has solve this please help me.  

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Don Lusk
Message 5 of 5 (967 Views)

I am trying to use t410's with hpdm and they seem to not work.  I think it;s because the agent version is wrong but I cannot get the update agent function to work.  Has anyone opened a support case with HP on t410's. 

I can VNC to the T410 manually using the vnc client in the HPDM folder. 

We have thinpro WES and Zero clients.  It getting to be very difficult to manage HP needs to clean things up.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation