How to configure Windows embedded standard 2009 on thin client 5630w (2539 Views)
Occasional Visitor
imax2k
Message 1 of 3 (2,539 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to configure Windows embedded standard 2009 on thin client 5630w

Hello, help me please. Where to start? How to make your system settings, and that they are saved after the restart and shutdown? For example - screen resolution 1280x1024 and display the flash drive in the terminal session. What software do I need?

Sorry for stupid questions, but I've never worked with a thin client based on windows embedded.

Please use plain text.
HP Pro
RobertMayer
Message 2 of 3 (2,517 Views)

Re: How to configure Windows embedded standard 2009 on thin client 5630w

You should check the User Manual first:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Product.jsp?lang=de&cc=de&taskId=135&prodTypeId=124...
Settings can be applied via the Enhanced Write Filter in the Administrator Mode which is also stated in the Manual.
------------------------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

*** Click on the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks' ***
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
imax2k
Message 3 of 3 (2,501 Views)

Re: How to configure Windows embedded standard 2009 on thin client 5630w

Big Thanks! I configured the system. At first did not realize at the EWF and did not think of how to log in as administrator. Read the instructions and figured out. It is a pity in Russian it was not ... Just with my english is poor.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation