HPDM (176 Views)
Occasional Contributor
jsmackle
Message 1 of 1 (176 Views)

HPDM

Alright I give.... I really need some help here and I have called HP Support twice. In both of those experiences I've been left me feeling like im trying to get water from a rock.

Here is the Deal we have two networks the two network have multiple subnets. Typically the two networks are not aloud to communicate with the each other however we want only one HPDM server so we added another NIC to the HPDM Server. So we have a access to both networks from the server. Well lets back up prior to adding the NIC everything works great installing two seperate servers works great no issues.

After you add a second nic nothing works... I can find all the devices on both networks but I can do anything... everything results in the task sitting at processing for a very long time... like well have people on mars before it ever processes. HP directed me to try another gateway installed on the 2nd network... Of course that server has to have two nics so everything fails. I checked all the rights I should be able to to what i am trying to do it just seems like the HPDM has no clue which NIC to choose. I have gone into the gateway and specifed to use specific nics etc... to no avail...

Any help would be great.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation