Re: Deploy image on T610 not finished (829 Views)
Occasional Contributor
ls4950
Message 1 of 2 (858 Views)

Deploy image on T610 not finished

Hi All,

We need to deploy image on several HP T610.

We use HP Device Manager to clone and deploy Image.

I did a clone from a T610 with all good settings. I put Autologon and Kiosk mode on Hp Connection Manager.

When i deploy image ( with FTP ), the task stay "in progress" and i see that my autologon is not there and i have to logon with a local user to finish the task .

I would like my autologon to be in my image and do not have to log on the session to finish task sequence.

Anyway, i can do a post task sequence to force autologon on registry but i don't want to manually connect on TC to finish deployement.

Can you help me ?

Thanks,

Laurent

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
Dean Cunningham
Message 2 of 2 (829 Views)

Re: Deploy image on T610 not finished

This is sounding more and more like you have not updated the HPDM agent on the t610.

I had the exact same problem with t510 WES7.

The workaround is to locally capture an image to a USB stick, then manually put it into HPDM.

The solution is to upgrade the HPDM agent to the version on HPDM.

NOTE:

Bear in mind the update of the agent will change the  imaging type from sector based (8GB c: drive will result in 8GB .hpimg /.img file) to file based imaging (8GB c: drive will result in 1.6GB .IBR file) and the imaging tool will change.

All WES7 imaging will be done via shared folder and no longer by FTP

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation