Autostarted connection on t5545 become hidden... (65 Views)
Occasional Contributor
John Martin Kvalsund
Message 1 of 1 (65 Views)

Autostarted connection on t5545 become hidden...

Fairly strange matter this: I've configured several t5545 thin clients to autostart an ica connection to a published application. Works like charm, running HP Thinconnect , Image Version S2ST0090 (if that makes any sense to anyone). They are running on the same LAN, one IP-range (one network) ,one DHCP-server, but due to some building topology matters, connected to three different switches, two Cisco ESW-520 and one HP ProCurve.

On the t5545's connected to one of the Cisco switches, the autostarted connection becomes hidden (configured to run full screen), it only shows as "active" in the ThinConnect main-window. I have to disconnect the connection and start it up again, then it comes up as it should. When I connect the same thinclient to one of the other switches, the autostarted connection shows up in full screen as supposed..... Anyone who has any advice, exept from replacing the switch? All other clients/PC's/printers connected to the same switch are running without problems.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.