Itanium Workstation ZX6000 for sale. (1086 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Blues76
Message 1 of 2 (1,086 Views)

Itanium Workstation ZX6000 for sale.

Hi,

I would like to sell this server. The system is up and running with Debian. 

You can watch the system running debian here: 
Watch system running at : http://www.iblues.cc/ebay/MVI_7573.AVI

DESCRIPTION:

Itanium Workstation ZX6000 
with 2 itanium processor running at 1.3 ghz , 8GB of RAM, 2 73GB Hard Disks 15000rpm, DVD ROM , Sound Card, Ubuntu Server installed ( I will provide password for the main user if needed.) With video card ( VGA and DVI connectors) 2 1GB network cards , chasis keys included (as shown in the picture) and many other connectors in the back. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

If you are looking for local pick up or drop off, this can be arranged. My zipcode is 33183. (Miami, FL) 
Please also notice that this is a heavy server. 45 lbs (pounds) The dimension of the box is around 36 x 24 x 12 . If you have your own prefer shipping account that can make system cheaper, please email me and we can arrange that as well. 

you can make me an offer. 

You will be responsible for the shipping charges.

If you want more pics, please let me know. 
thanks,
Francisco

Occasional Visitor
neonclix
Message 2 of 2 (1,002 Views)

Re: Itanium Workstation ZX6000 for sale.

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have the exact same machine with me... I am currently in a situation where there is no OS installed on it and i have ran out of patience to get this machine up n going.

will u be able to please give me some useful tips on which OS and the way to install it ? 

even usefull links will help.

thanks

Cheers

Naveen

Auckland-NZ

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.