Re: HP Visualize FX Cirrus Logic Video two monitor outputs? (124 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Allan Tannenbaum
Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

HP Visualize FX Cirrus Logic Video two monitor outputs?

[ Edited ]

My HP Visualize X500 has listed as display adapters a HP Visualize FX series video and a Cirrus Logic 5480 Compatible Graphic adapter. I'd somehow spread the desktop over two monitors, although I only have one hooked up. Thinking it would be great to have two monitors but without looking at the back of the computer, I bought a second monitor. Imagine my surprise when there wasn't a VGA or DVI connector but a DIN connector and a label that says stereo. I thought of buying a new graphics card but when I opened the machine it looked too daunting, especially with audio hookups to the front panel. Is it possible to get a second monitor connected to this setup?

P.S. This thread has been moved from Archived Desktops and Workstations Boards > Windows based to Workstations - Itanium-Based, hp9000, Visualize. - Hp Forum Moderator

Trusted Contributor
SKR_1
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: HP Visualize FX Cirrus Logic Video two monitor outputs?

Hi Allen,

I think one is your VGA card and one is your 3D graphics card provided for better visualisation for the heavy Games.

Thanks

SKR
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.