Windows 8 Drivers for HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b045el (2688 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Mayura
Message 1 of 4 (2,688 Views)

Windows 8 Drivers for HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b045el

My device is HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b045el. Product no - C5R60EA. Windows 8

1. The problem is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices are not working. It seems to be a Drivers problem. Then I visited to HP web site and downloaded the drivers and installed. But problem was not solved. So can you give me the direct downloading links which supportive drivers (Specially Bluetooth and Wi-Fi drivers) for my laptop and installation instructions?                  
  2. Is there any possibility to change the OS Windows 8 to Windows 7? Is HP Pavilion Sleekbook having the drivers for Windows 7?

Your answer is highly appreciate. 

Advisor
newbiee
Message 2 of 4 (2,664 Views)

Re: Windows 8 Drivers for HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b045el

[ Edited ]

Well for your bluetooth problem :

1. You don't have bluetooth(least possible cause)

2. You need to enable it in the BIOS

Mouse Based instructions

First restart your computer press the f10 and/or ESC button as soon as the screen goes black Assuming you have windows 8 UEFI is a son of a gun to get to the BIOS! Second assuming you have a Black and white screen  with navigational areas(Text) choose System configuation using the mouse or keyboard which ever suit you best choose Built in Devices option and from there you choose the bluetooth/WLAN(Bluetooth/WiFI) make sure they are checked in their boxes. Lastly click or choose exit SAVING CHANGES.<advanced method you may Req. some additional help

Occasional Visitor
Mayura
Message 3 of 4 (2,653 Views)

I tried to enable it in the BIOS. But there is no “Bluetooth/WLAN” option to enable or disable. So I firstly enter to the BIOS (attached picture 1). Then go to the “UEFI device configuration”. (Pic 2 and 3)

Before I do this I recovered the WLAN drivers by using HP Utility service software. Then Wi-Fi is okay. But Bluetooth is not working. In the wireless-setting it can’t on or off by using keypad or mouse. (Please refer picture 4)

So then what I do?

Advisor
newbiee
Message 4 of 4 (2,621 Views)

Try looking for a BIOS update!!! HP has a mouse BIOS!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.