Re: How can i confict Hyper-V in bios (104 Views)
Occasional Visitor
chipset_vn
Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

How can i confict Hyper-V in bios

Hi
I want enable hyper v follow this post. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowsphone/develop/jj863509(v=vs.105).aspx but with my hp probook 4530s, i can't find where i can get change When i login bios, a notification appear, it ask me "do u want login with guest user?" is that a big deal? i can't see login in with administrator option. Can any one tell me the solution? Thanks a lot!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
newbiee
Message 2 of 3 (106 Views)

Re: How can i confict Hyper-V in bios

far as i know Guess is the Admin in the BIOS you can configure everything in it under guess you goto Config>builtin dev options> and turn virturization on or off there

Please use plain text.
Advisor
newbiee
Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)

Re: How can i confict Hyper-V in bios

and FYI you dont need a BIOS with UEFI i think our laptops took a big Performance hit Especially with the USB 3.0 speed Because we still have BIOS calling all the shots.The beauty of UEFI is the OS IS YOUR BIOS now... like mac OS it learns viruses and makes preventative measures for them!

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation