Re: Scanner not working after upgrading to Windows 7 on CM2320 MFP (1213 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Kelly Beckwith Verduin
Message 1 of 4 (1,213 Views)

Scanner not working after upgrading to Windows 7 on CM2320 MFP

I recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7. My CM2320 MFP works for printing and copying but the scanner does not work (I had this same problem when upgrading from Windows XP to Vista and ended up having to purchase a new MFP). I get a message indicating "WIA" driver needs to be installed but there is nothing on the HP website about this driver.

I am very frustrated - once again.

Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Andrew M. Stein
Message 2 of 4 (1,213 Views)

Re: Scanner not working after upgrading to Windows 7 on CM2320 MFP

No suggestions...I'm having the same issue with my Scanjet G4050...I keep looking at the HP site for release of drivers to help this work...I can no longer scan and send as pdf...the website says that there will be drivers but it would be helpful to know when to expect that.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Aust1mh
Message 3 of 4 (1,213 Views)

How did you setup your printer?

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?lang=en&cc=au&prodNameId=3597358...〈=en&cc=au

driver and software updates for Win7
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Kelly Beckwith Verduin
Message 4 of 4 (1,213 Views)

HP now has the correct printer driver for the CM2320 MFP. Its been downloaded and thankfully everything works.

Yeah team!

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation