Re: HP 2230s notebook battery issue (193 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Syed T
Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

HP 2230s notebook battery issue

I have a HP 2230s notebook that I have been using for year now,the battery performance was good with a backup time of two hours,till yesterday.
Today when i started my laptop in the morning there was a red cross sign on the battery and it displayed an error message "consider replacing your battery "

I have also checked the battery performance trough HP support assistant and it also gives the same message that battery is poor replace it.

Can any one let me know what's the problem ? and how the battery can drain in one day.
Please use plain text.
Collector
Suselis
Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)

Re: HP 2230s notebook battery issue

Idk. mine worked fine for two years. this month i got half hour life and that same message you got when i turned it on. guess hp has their cya clause everywhere when they say battery life drops to 80% in a year and then magically dissapears. my friends who sell these computers told me hp has the worst baterries, so i bought a replacement from another website. we'll see how long this one lasts.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation