02-04-2014 06:36 AM - last edited on 02-04-2014 05:31 PM by Maiko-I
I have a few questions to make regarding HP ArcSight, which my customer really looks forward to their answers. Here they are:
- Does the HP still sell the ArcSight NCM (network Configuration Manager)?
- On HP ArcSight ESM/Express data sheets, They read that it can do the data loss prevention. They wonder if they use HP ArcSight they won’t need to buy any other DLP solution such as “Fidelis XPS” or “McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention Endpoints”? Or they still have to use these DLP software along with ESM/Express?
- Above question also goes for Vulnerability Assessment. If they use HP ArcSight, they won’t need to buy another VA solution such as “McAfee Vulnerability Manager” or “eEye Retina Network Security Scanner”?
- What is the “ArcSight NCM Audit Package”? It can be used just for Cisco equipments?
Thanks in advance,
P.S. This thread has been moevd from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Application Security Center > WebInspect - Hp Forum Moderator
02-05-2014 12:12 PM
-- Habeas Data
02-19-2014 07:07 AM
I have found that there is no open forum for ArcSight solutions at HP nor on this Communities site.
For ArcSight customers and Partners, there is the Protect247 website (http://protect724.arcsight.com/), which affords not only technical discussions but access to news, downloads, user group meetings, training schedules, product documentation, and other useful collateral.
If you are not a current customer, you will have to get in touch with your HP Sales representative and ask to be put in touch with the ArcSight team in that manner.
- www.hpenterprisesecurity.com/ >> http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/enterp
-- Habeas Data
02-19-2014 07:18 AM
I have applied and registered for an account, but the moderator is slow in approving them.......
HP ought to consider integrating the Support Portal SSo into that site. It would have saved me days of effort.