HP ArcSight capabilities (297 Views)
Occasional Contributor
hamzehhaivadi
Message 1 of 5 (297 Views)

HP ArcSight capabilities

[ Edited ]

Dear Consultant,

I have a few questions to make regarding HP ArcSight, which my customer really looks forward to their answers. Here they are:

1. Does the HP still sell the ArcSight NCM (network Configuration Manager)?
  2. On HP ArcSight ESM/Express data sheets, They read that it can do the data loss prevention. They wonder if they use HP ArcSight they won’t need to buy any other DLP solution such as “Fidelis XPS” or “McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention Endpoints”? Or they still have to use these DLP software along with ESM/Express?
  3. Above question also goes for Vulnerability Assessment. If they use HP ArcSight, they won’t need to buy another VA solution such as “McAfee Vulnerability Manager” or “eEye Retina Network Security Scanner”?
  4. What is the “ArcSight NCM Audit Package”? It can be used just for Cisco equipments?

Thanks in advance,

Hamzeh.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Application Security Center > WebInspect - Hp Forum Moderator

Respected Contributor
HansEnders
Message 2 of 5 (281 Views)

Re: HP ArcSight capabilities

This posting does not pertain to this HP WebInspect message board, although these product lines are aligned internally. I am trying to locate the ArcSight User Forums for you... The Community moderators moved your original posting to here in error.

-- Habeas Data
Regular Advisor
SuperCoolNothin
Message 3 of 5 (265 Views)

I have some questions around the ArcSight Logger product too, is there a forum specifically for this product? I don't seem able to find it if there is...

Regards,

Respected Contributor
HansEnders
Message 4 of 5 (246 Views)

I have found that there is no open forum for ArcSight solutions at HP nor on this Communities site.

For ArcSight customers and Partners, there is the Protect247 website (http://protect724.arcsight.com/), which affords not only technical discussions but access to news, downloads, user group meetings, training schedules, product documentation, and other useful collateral.

If you are not a current customer, you will have to get in touch with your HP Sales representative and ask to be put in touch with the ArcSight team in that manner.

-- Habeas Data
Regular Advisor
SuperCoolNothin
Message 5 of 5 (242 Views)

I have applied and registered for an account, but the moderator is slow in approving them.......

HP ought to consider integrating the Support Portal SSo into that site. It would have saved me days of effort.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.