02-18-2014 08:20 PM
Came across this one while we were working on a known issue for the webclient, it was unable to create new records in IE9, while this is a specific example using the debugger can be helpful in determining Webclient issues.
- Launch the Web Client using IE 9
- Press F12 on the Web Client page. This will display the IE debugger.
- Select the Network Tab on the debugger and click on the ‘Start Capturing’ button
- Click on “Create a new Record” from the main Screen of the Web Client.
- All the Requests from the application would be displayed in the browser as follows:
- Double click on the request that is in the following format:
- Double clicking would display the details of the response object. Click on the Response Body tab to display the contents
- Copy the contents of the response body from the Response body tab.
- Forward the content in your support case to the HP Support team for review.