Disk Array 12H (68 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Lenora Early
Message 1 of 3 (68 Views)
Accepted Solution

Disk Array 12H

Due to a power problem in the building we will need to temporarily switch to another power source this weekend. To do this we will need to down an A-500 and N4000 server. The N4000 has a disk array 12H attached to it. I can't find any information regarding how to properly power off the disk array and then bring it back up. I assume it is throught he front panel
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Fred Metcalf
Message 2 of 3 (68 Views)

Re: Disk Array 12H

You are supposed to be able to find the manuals using the ITRC knowledge trees but I see the important Userâ s and Service Manual is missing. The Control Panel Quick Reference Card could be of use.
Fred Metcalf

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?contentType=SupportManual&locale=...
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Kwan Fong, Emile
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)

Re: Disk Array 12H

Hello Lenora,

After you shut down the N4000 system using your internal system shutdown procedure, you then go to the 12H front panel, select menu, press "+" until option "shutdown", then press "enter".
King is the customer!
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation