06-05-2014 01:19 PM
Don't miss "Hackers and Threats: Remaining Vigilant and Relevant" Vivit Webinar on June 19.
Brought to you by the Vivit Security and Privacy Special Interest Group.
This webinar will cover the most current threats to securing online assets. Webinar attendees will gain a fresh view of the ever-changing threats to securing the enterprise. Best Practices will focus on Code Quality and regular code scans to identify vulnerabilities.
Dominic J. Listermann
Security+, CSM, CSPO
- Consultant and instructor for the past 15 years
- Worked for companies such as iXL, PricewaterhouseCoopers, HP and Apple
- As owner of an IT consulting firm from 2002-2007, formed partnerships with software vendors Mercury and SpiDynamics, both companies were later acquired by HP
- Sole cleared resource for government customer requests for Mercury
- Approach to customer satisfaction has focused on balancing the security, quality and performance requirements in rapidly changing environments
- SAFe Agilist Certified
Director of Fortify on Demand, Americas