10-19-2012 08:53 AM - edited 10-19-2012 12:06 PM
MONDAY, 3 DECEMBER 2012
13:00 – 17:00
MÖVENPICK HOTEL FRANKFURT CITY (1km from Mess Frankfurt)
DEN HAAGER STRASSE 5
60327 FRANKFURT AM MAIN
Join Vivit, the HP Software user group, the day before HP Discover begins for complimentary Advanced Training:
- Make Your Test Automation Project a Success Story
- ITIL® and Beyond: The Success for Reliable Service Delivery
Both classes are 4-hour deep dive implementation and integration tutorials from Vivit members who are HP Software consultants. The classes start where most others leave off and provide real-world implementation experiences and examples from practitioners who are in the field solving business problems with HP tools every day.
Add the course when you register for HP Discover, or login to your existing HP Discover registration account and add the course at any time. There is no additional fee. One class is included with your HP Discover conference pass.
If you have questions or if you are unable to attend HP Discover but would like to attend Vivit Advanced Training, contact Laura Walker, Education Chair, Vivit Board of Directors.
MAKE YOUR TEST AUTOMATION PROJECT A SUCCESS STORY
INSTRUCTOR: MAGNUS NILSSON, SENIOR CONSULTANT,
LEMONTREE ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS AB
Have you ever faced the inevitable reality of a project that is exceeding its budget? Have you ever wished all tests needed were automated to gain time? Well, here is the road map for you to succeed the test automation project.
In this training session, we will address success factors for test automation projects on a conceptual level including:
- the test automation project
- company test strategy
- building a strong business case
- a practical approach with examples on how to establish a framework and organize your test automation code
The course is suitable for both Quality Managers and Software Engineers.
Course level: Basic to Intermediate
Target Group: Test Managers, QM Managers, Automation Engineers, Tool Specialists
ITIL® AND BEYOND: THE SUCCESS FOR RELIABLE SERVICE DELIVERY
INSTRUCTOR: MATHIAS TRAUGOTT, CEO & PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT,
IT UNLIMITED SCHWEIZ AG
Discover the ITIL® Lifecycle philosophy based on ITIL® Edition 2011.
Based on ITIL®’s basic principal, “a service is a means of delivering value,” you will learn and understand the meaning and value of true service delivery.
- Service Delivery: Discover the 4 key processes divided into drivers and delivery
- Different “views of a service”: Understand the different point of views of a service and learn about the common goals and various focuses: ITIL®, COBIT, ITSCMM, Service Customer, Service Consumer, Service Provider and Service Supplier
- Contracts (SLA), Service, System: Manage a clear demarcation of these three different worlds and understand how they fit together into one world
- Service Specification: Learn a methodology on how to specify a service holistically with only 12 attributes, how they fit with utility and warranty, and how to integrate in an easy way in the Service Catalogue
- Finally, we touch on the topic of service pricing (charge backs) and will discuss different charging methodologies and opportunities for your organization.
Target Group: Senior Managers, Business Managers, Service Managers, Business Analysts, Consultants, Project Managers, Service Advocates