01-21-2014 01:19 PM
We are getting “No Data” for utilization meter on VMmanager.
VSP:- Bl870i4 – hpux 11.31 VSE March 2013
Guest :- Hpux 11.31 DCOE March 2013
VPAR/VM Version 6.2
VMMGR Version 6.2
I have checked all possible options which is mentioned on VMMGR user guide
- Setting WBEM credentials in HP SMH
- VM is up and running. VSP can contact VM & vice versa
- utild daemon is running
- verified WBEM install with “cimprovider –ls “ for a response “HPVMProviderModule OK”
- run wbemassist and verified wbem status
- tried telnet from VSP to VM on port 5989, accepting the connectetion
What could be missing to check? How I can verify VM manager is trying to contact VM ?
Which log file should I check for VMM to WBEM communication ?
Thanks in Advance