Re: VCX Enterprise 9.8.15 (332 Views)
Occasional Contributor
hermimi2
Message 1 of 5 (367 Views)
Accepted Solution

VCX Enterprise 9.8.15

I am looking for a way to archive and remove Call Detail Records from our primary server.  The database is getting full!

I know where the records are....I just do not know the commands to remove more than one at a time!

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Justin_Goldberg
Message 2 of 5 (350 Views)

Re: VCX Enterprise 9.8.15

[ Edited ]

Use WinSCP to download them.

Since the VCX CDR app uses SCP to download the files anyway, you can access the archive on a different SCP server.

If the folder is too large (like when even an ls command fails), you could try mv 2006*.xml ../2006

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
hermimi2
Message 3 of 5 (343 Views)

Thanks!  That is exactly what I needed.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
hermimi2
Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

Found CDRs and was able to download them, and delete what I wanted to remove.  In this process I found two branches that were evidently deleting their CDRs after they are exported to the Primary where the CDRs are collected.

I have compared the acctxmlconfig for a branch that deletes against one that does not and do not find any differences.

I have compared the itbes_xm_cdr.mib files on them also and do not find any differences.

Where else could I find a file that could be telling my branches to delete after exporting?

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Justin_Goldberg
Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)

No clue on that. It may be how the VCX works internally, via it's own bash scripts or embedded in the executables.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation