Support for VCX V7000? (184 Views)
Occasional Advisor
LostedMan
Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Support for VCX V7000?

[ Edited ]

Hi all.  We have a VCX V7000 PBX with about 200 3103 phones.  I really don't know thing one about it, aside from how to do normal MACs via the web interface, so I don't know what software rev it's running or anything.  It was installed about 6 years ago, and it's functioned flawlessly for the most part.  Our local phone company has been caring for it until recently, until their only VCX-trained tech was relocated to another state.  Since we don't have a service contract with HP on this unit, the phone company wants $1800 upfront to open a trouble ticket with HP.  Long story short, does HP still sell support contracts for this device?  Or are we left looking for 3rd-party support?

TIA,

Brian

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
MTMnet
Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)

Re: Support for VCX V7000?

I know that this post is old, but we do have support for the VCX System for $100.00 pe rhour.  My Engineer spent the last 8 years working for HP supporting the NBX and VCX.  You can call 760-804-1435 or email jkincanon@mtmnet.com or visit our website at www.mtmnet.com

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation