Re: What is the latest version of Firefox that is compatible with QTP 10? (362 Views)
Occasional Contributor
mdmccoy
Message 1 of 4 (371 Views)

What is the latest version of Firefox that is compatible with QTP 10?

[ Edited ]

What is the latest version of Firefox that is compatible with QTP 10? and how do I still an addin in Firefox to make it work with QTP?  is there an addin needed in Quality Center also?

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Quality Center Support and News Forum to Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) News and Support Forum.- Hp Forum moderator

Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 4 (367 Views)

Re: What is the latest version of Firefox that is compatible with QTP 10?

ALM/QC is not supported for any browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Questions about QTP should be posted on the Functional Testing forum.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Functional-Testing-QTP/ct-p/sws-Fun_Test
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Occasional Contributor
mdmccoy
Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

I have created test scripts with QTP and I want to run them against Firefox and Safari from Quality Center - are you saying that is not possible?

Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 4 of 4 (362 Views)

No. I'm saying that running QC itself in a Firefox (or Safari) browser is not supported. QC would have to be executing in IE, but it could then launch QTP tests which themselves launch Firefox and run an application therein.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.