Re: Unable to find all Service Requests submitted by me!! (46 Views)
Occasional Advisor
CIQ_Automation
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)

Unable to find all Service Requests submitted by me!!

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Can someone please guide me:

I am not able to find all the Service Requests submiited by me till date. If I do a search for all the service requests submitted by me, then it says that it did not find any. Do I need to open a support ticket for this?

If it is not the correct discussion forum, then please point me to the correct direction.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Customer Advisory Boards Information, News and Events to Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) News and Support Forum - Hp forum moderator

Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 2 of 3 (48 Views)

Re: Unable to find all Service Requests submitted by me!!

Hi,

This is not the correct forum to post this questions, but let me see if I can help you out.

I presume you when to the following site to check your service requests:

http://support.openview.hp.com/casemanager/incident-index

When on this site did you also check " All requests for my Contract ID (SAID) ? This this show you any results?

Perhaps you didn't tie your contract ID (SAID) to your HP Passport. To check this and add your contract ID to your HP Passport ID, click on "Check Entitlement" .

If after doing this you are still experiencing issues, then you can log a support call or you can submit a question in the specific product related Support Customer Forum.

When you add your Contract ID to your HP Passport ID and you login to the community, we check to see if your Support Contract ID is valid. If this is the case then you will get access to our product related support customer forums. These forums are being monitored by support engineers, so you can also submit any product related  issues in these forums. You also can ask questions about not seeing your service requests.

For more information on the support customers forums, click here .

Greetings,

Bill

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
CIQ_Automation
Message 3 of 3 (46 Views)

Re: Unable to find all Service Requests submitted by me!!

Thanks BGRoot. My contract ID is associated to HP Passport. Then also, I am not getting all the service requests submitted by me. I will log an issue now.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation