Re: Unable to execute QTP Script in Mozilla Firefox (1113 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Venkateshramar
Message 1 of 4 (1,410 Views)

Unable to execute QTP Script in Mozilla Firefox

[ Edited ]

I’m using windows xp and trying to run my IE8  QTP11 scripts on Firefox 23 but qtp not run the script and  the object doesn’t recognize. 
I have installed all the patches( QTPWEB_00092,QTPWEB_00090)for Firefox 23 to work with, but still unable to get this one working.

Also I'm unable to find qtp plug in my firefox ( Open Mozilla->Tools->Add ons....check if QTP plug in is installed),

P.S. This post and replies have been splitted off from other thread in Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) News and Support Forum.
- Hp Forum Moderator

Occasional Advisor
Alex_WangYu
Message 2 of 4 (1,396 Views)

Re: Unable to execute QTP Script in Mozilla Firefox

If no QTP plug-in shows in Firefox add-on, it means QTP doesn't support this version of Firefox.

QTPWEB_00090 and QTPWEB_00092 only supports Firefox 4 to Firefox 11. Since you are working on Firefox 23, you need to download latest QTP patch to support it.

Occasional Visitor
martinf
Message 3 of 4 (1,267 Views)

Did you find the patch for Ff23 & where can I get it.

Thanks & GBU

QTPWEB_00090 and QTPWEB_00092 only supports Firefox 4 to Firefox 11. Since you are working on Firefox 23, you need to download latest QTP patch to support it.

HP Expert
Ana_Noncheva
Message 4 of 4 (1,113 Views)

Hi,

Just to let you know that FF 23 is officially supported as of UFT 11.52 Patch 1.

Regards,

Ana

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.