Re: UFT12 identify object on Win8+IE11 (344 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Tyro01
Message 1 of 4 (432 Views)
Accepted Solution

UFT12 identify object on Win8+IE11

Got UFT12 trail on my PC, when I use object spy to identify browser, it just can show WinObject rather than Browser object. I am sure the BHOManager.dll have been loaded, and launch UFT and then IE browser. Not sure if I missed something or IE11 has not been supported yet. In my work, I use Win7+IE9 to check BPT in virtual machine. Sometimes, I want to test some functions in my local PC, is there anyone encounter such issue?

Respected Contributor
Ruddy10
Message 2 of 4 (421 Views)

Re: UFT12 identify object on Win8+IE11

Hi Tyro01,

Hope you are doing well.

As you may see in this image UFT 12 support IE 11.

IE.png

Default support is only for with Protected Mode "OFF".

For Protected Mode "ON" support, a patch required: QTPWEB_00073.

Hope this will help.

Please mark this answer as accepted solution or correct answer if this answered your question.

Best regards,

Ruddy Alvarez Hernandez.
HP Support.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]
Occasional Visitor
Tyro01
Message 3 of 4 (394 Views)

Thanks Ruddy10. It's working....

LSW
Mark-HPSW
Message 4 of 4 (344 Views)

@Tyro01

Hi,

I see that you were able to get your HP UFT trial version working.  If you are nearing the end of your trial license period are interested in implementing the licensed version I am happy to help.

Regards,
Mark

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.