Re: UFT COMPATIBLE CON VISION PLUS.COBOL (118 Views)
Occasional Contributor
LuMorenoG
Message 1 of 4 (136 Views)

UFT COMPATIBLE CON VISION PLUS.COBOL

UFT puede soportar la plataforma en que esta desarrollada la aplic Vision Plus.Cobol 3270 con emulador extraversión 6.7?

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vzamoraz
Message 2 of 4 (118 Views)

Re: UFT COMPATIBLE CON VISION PLUS.COBOL

UFT es una herramienta que soportar diferentes tipos de technologias, si Vision Plus.Cobol 3270 esta desarrollado sobre una tecnologia soportada por UFT (java, oracle, .net, visual basic, wpf, etc) entonces si deberia ser capas de trabajar sobre ella.

Si se esta hablando de trabajar con UFT sobre un emulador de terminal "terminal emulator" UFT soporta versiones especificas de este tipo de aplicaciones.

Puede encontrar las versiones soportadas en el "PAM" de UFT.

Puede accesar el PAM de UFT 11.53 en este link.

Puede accesar el PAM de UFT 12 en este link:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFT is a Tool that works with different technologies; if Vision Plus.Cobol was developed with one of the supported technologies by UFT (java, oracle, .net, visual basic, wpf, etc) then it should works.

If you are asking about work with UFT over a terminal emulator UFT supports specific versions of these applications.

You can find the specific versions in the PAM.

Access the PAM for UFT 11.53 from this link.

Access the PAM for UFT 12 from this link.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Ruddy10
Message 3 of 4 (94 Views)

Hola Lu_Moreno.

Solo queria hacerle saber que esta pregunta ya te fue contestada en el siguiente URL:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Unified-Functional-Testing/UFT-COMPATIBLE-CON-VISION-PLUS-COBOL/m-p/648...

Muchas gracias por contactarnos.

Saludos

Ruddy Alvarez Hernandez.
HP Support.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]
Please use plain text.
maikoro
Message 4 of 4 (86 Views)

Hello, 

We would like to encourage that this discussion should be continued in English language as this forums is a English construct-based communities as per the rules of participation (Rules(9) *see below for the URL). Your post in English format will definitely help your other fellow participants to well-understand the issues and help you out regarding this.
* http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage
HP Forums also supports few other languages for the same where you can select the language option located at the top right side of the EBC main page.

Regards,
Maiko
Forum Moderator
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation