Re: UFT 11.53 and ALM installation (497 Views)
Occasional Contributor
swat--
Message 1 of 4 (521 Views)

UFT 11.53 and ALM installation

Hi HP Experts,

Could you please explain the process of installting UFT 11.53 and supported ALM step by step.

And also how to configure the borwsers to work with UFT without any issues.

And is there first time settings need to be take care of to avoid any record, run issues and object identification issues or any other cofiguration issues.

This would helpful for the people who  first time installing the UFT and ALM.

Many are facing issues because of not proper installation. I would really appreciate for the response.

Thanks,

Swat--

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 4 (510 Views)

Re: UFT 11.53 and ALM installation

In my opinion, your question is too broad. There are a number of things to be considered:
- the permission level of the user for the system where the installation is being done
- the operating system, service pack level, and bit level of the system
- the version of ALM you are using

And your question concerning working with browsers is another broad topic. For Chrome and Firefox, for instance, there are add-ins that need to be enabled in the browsers themselves, I think.

There are installation guides that come with the products. Are your users using those?

Do the users have administrator privileges on their systems?

If they have 64 bit systems, have they done the necessary steps to compensate for that?

Are you sure that your configuration is supported?

What specific problems are the users encountering?
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
swat--
Message 3 of 4 (497 Views)

Re: UFT 11.53 and ALM installation

Need to isntall ALM 11 and UFT 11.53.

I am following the installation guide that come with the products only.

Once i install the UFT 11.53, after selecting add ons, UFT hangs on. Not at all opening.

I have installed the SP3 from HP website.

What could be the issue?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Bijaya80
Message 4 of 4 (433 Views)

UFT 11.53 Add-ins

Hi HP Experts,

Could you please tell me , what Add-ins are available in default while installing UFT11.53. And for other add-ins like java ,Oracle etc ..Is it coming with the licensed version we purchase or  do we need to pay extra for this while installing.

Thanks

Bijaya

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation