UFT 11.52 Support for Windows 7 with IE 10 (1098 Views)
Valued Contributor
CPTLaura
Message 1 of 5 (1,098 Views)
Accepted Solution

UFT 11.52 Support for Windows 7 with IE 10

Hello!

In the Product Availability Matrix for UFT 11.52, it states that Browser Support for IE 10, on a Windows 7 machine, is in "Technology Preview"

Is anyone using this configuration?

Windows 7 64 bit, IE 10, and UFT 11.52

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
bobando
Message 2 of 5 (1,078 Views)

Re: UFT 11.52 Support for Windows 7 with IE 10

Hi CPTLaura,

IE 10 support in Windows 7 is still provided in Technology Preview Level (which means it can work with most scenarios, but has not been entirely QAd to work with the full web functionality as in Windows 8, and may have limitations at certain scenarios). Your current configuration may let you test against IE 10 just fine most of the time, but if you face any issues (like recognition issues, or failure with some events) please feel free to post in here or open a support ticket with our support organization for investigation.

Thanks

HP | Unified Functional Testing Engineer

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way)
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
CPTLaura
Message 3 of 5 (1,075 Views)

Thank you, Bobando!!!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Satish9126
Message 4 of 5 (816 Views)

Hi Bobando,

Is this issue fixed .. Iam having a issue with UFT-IE 10  -- When using Browser("...").Navigate "www.google.com"

QTP is throwing an error incorrect syntax ... even though correct syntax is given.

tried same code in UFT-IE 8.0 it works fine...

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Christian01
Message 5 of 5 (207 Views)

I recently have UFT 11.53 installed on Windows 7 (64 bit). The Object recognition seems to have big problems.  Links and buttons on my IE 9 web pages couldn't be recognized with the right positions; Oracle Forms were recognized as JAVA Objects. Writing new scripts are not possible at all.

QTP/UFT expert here please help. Is this an known issue with UFT  or something to do with my installation?

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation