Re: SAPGuiTable field comparison (145 Views)
Advisor
LenMike
Message 1 of 2 (180 Views)

SAPGuiTable field comparison

I need to compare a SAPGuiTable cell to a variable field value and have not had any success.  Can someone please review the below code and provide a suggestion on how to get it to work?

If SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Select Contract Account").SAPGuiTable("Contract Accts for Business").SelectCell 1,"Contract Acct" = "&strCAccount&" then
 SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Select Contract Account").SAPGuiTable("Contract Accts for Business").DeselectRow 1
 SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Select Contract Account").SAPGuiTable("Contract Accts for Business").SelectRow 1
 SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Select Contract Account").SAPGuiTable("Contract Accts for Business").SelectCell 1,"Contract Acct"
 SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Select Contract Account").SAPGuiButton("Continue   (Enter)").Click
End If

Advisor
Miriki
Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)

Re: SAPGuiTable field comparison

Dear,

I think there is no problem with your logic code, but I am still not sure what do you want to do. If possible, could you please take a snapshoot from your table and highlight the cell with more description on your expectation?

I will try my best if there is the thing I could help.

Thank you & regards,

Miriki

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance."

Best regards,
Miriki
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.