Re: QTP12 - will QTP12 supports Safari browser? (553 Views)
Occasional Visitor
elesh100
Message 1 of 4 (636 Views)

QTP12 - will QTP12 supports Safari browser?

Hi,

I have heard that QTP12 is coming out  in this September. Does anyone know, will QTP12 supports Safari browser?

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
DDM_Automation
Message 2 of 4 (586 Views)

Re: QTP12 - will QTP12 supports Safari browser?

Hi ,

There is no official announcements from HP on these things yet as per my knowledge.

For now, we all have to wait and see.

Regards,

Darshan

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

( Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way . )
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
APM17
Message 3 of 4 (553 Views)

We dont have specific nor official announcements about it, so Fa IE, Chrome and FF its all we can ensure.

Best,

JG

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
bvalerio
Message 4 of 4 (515 Views)

Hello,

We already have created an Enhancement Request to R&D department and it was successfully submitted, its ID is QCCR1J16039 you can track its progress in the below link:

It is now in Action state, which means is planned to be implemented in a patch or future release. We recommend you subscribe to the email notification for updates about it.

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance".
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation