Re: QTP now support Safari browser! (1003 Views)
Visitor
autosamurai
Message 1 of 5 (2,775 Views)

QTP now support Safari browser!

[ Edited ]

We just released add-in for QTP which lets you test major browsers (latest versions) as well as Mobile testing (Android and Iphone), also you can run your old test on MAC. 

Please visit our website @ www.automationsamurai.com for trial version and more information

Trusted Contributor
JPMS_1
Message 2 of 5 (2,765 Views)

Re: QTP now support Safari browser!

Thanks for this feedback about your custom add-in.

I just want to clarify this add-in it's not under HP Software Support scope since it has not been developed as part of QTP default Add-ins. 

If you have any question or doubt about this add-in please refers to the link provided by AutoSamurai

Thanks.

Juan Pablo MS
HP | Unified Functional Testing Engineer

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Occasional Advisor
sanjayrjain
Message 3 of 5 (2,026 Views)

When will HP QTP start supporting Safari Browser officially as a builtin functionality ?

Occasional Advisor
kmeilink
Message 4 of 5 (1,003 Views)

Do you have to have the browsers installed on the machine?  Or will automation samauri support user agents?  I am questioning specifically safari.  We have Chrome, FF, and IE installed on the windows OS but we need to support safari.  I came across this post in my searching if QTP supports Safari and found this very interesting.  But do we need to have safari installed, correct? 

Occasional Visitor
AutomationSamur
Message 5 of 5 (959 Views)

kmeilink wrote:

Do you have to have the browsers installed on the machine?  Or will automation samauri support user agents?  I am questioning specifically safari.  We have Chrome, FF, and IE installed on the windows OS but we need to support safari.  I came across this post in my searching if QTP supports Safari and found this very interesting.  But do we need to have safari installed, correct? 

kmeilink wrote:

You can install browsers on the same machine where your QTP is installed (Windows machine) or on any other machine(MAC, Linux, Windows) 

So you can run your QTP test locally or remotely the same way you can run your tests in Selenium.

You also can run your QTP tests  on Mobile platforms emulators or real devices, iphone,ipod, android.

Hoped it helped.

We do have 30 days trial version that you are welcome to download at www.automationsamurai.com

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.