Re: QTP for Infragistics controls in Silverlight application (837 Views)
Advisor
DeepaA
Message 1 of 4 (869 Views)

QTP for Infragistics controls in Silverlight application

Hi All,

Can someone please let me know the requirements for automating the Infragistics controls embedded in Silverlight application, using QTP?

I found some details like Test Advantage is required..

Can someone elaborately let me know the requisites, configuration stuff, plug-ins and the cost details if possible.

Thanks,

Deepa 

HP Expert
DDM_Automation
Message 2 of 4 (859 Views)

Re: QTP for Infragistics controls in Silverlight application

Hey Deepa ,

QTP doesn't support most of the Infragistics controls.

The "Test Advantage" add-in is created by Infragistics and they only will provide it.

For all your queries on Infragistics support in QTP , you have to approach Infragistics.

HP doesn't support issues on the same as HP is not aware of how the add-in is developed and how it works.

Check this link and see if this can be of any help :

http://www.infragistics.com/products/testadvantage-windows-forms-qhp/

Regards ,

Darshan

( HP is encouraging to use separate QTP Forum for customers who has HP support contract. Other similar HP customers and HP support Engineers will be participating in the Forum.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Functional-Testing-QTP-Support/bd-p/functional-test-qtp-support-custome... )

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

( Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way . )
Advisor
DeepaA
Message 3 of 4 (847 Views)

Thanks Darshan.

l33
Visitor
l33
Message 4 of 4 (837 Views)

Hi Deepa,

QTP not support for Infragistics controls .Test Advantage add-ins which  you can use it for  Infragistics controls. Make sure that both the TA add-ins and Infragistics controls used for implementation  are the same version.

if you have any other query let me know.

Thanks,

Lalit

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.