QTP 11 - Chrome 20 - OR properties (VALUES) are displaying with extra space symbol (249 Views)
Occasional Contributor
lokesh8008
Message 1 of 1 (249 Views)

QTP 11 - Chrome 20 - OR properties (VALUES) are displaying with extra space symbol

QTP 11 - Chrome 20 - Object Repository properties are displaying the carriage return or extra space.

I am using qtp 11 to automate a web application in chrome browser. I have installed the following patches that support chrome browser testing - qtpweb_00102qtpweb_00088,qtpweb_00090.

but when i try to add a object to the OR, the object properties (VALUES) are displaying with a carriage return or spaces are displayed as small boxes kind of symbol.

while retrieving the values from the application, the extra spaces are retrieved along withe values in the form of a boxes kind of symbol.

This causes the string comparison to not work.

Can anyone please explain me why this is happening and how to overcome this issue ?

Whether this is a know issue or any other solutions available for this...??

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.