09-02-2013 04:36 AM
When choosing "Apache Axis 1.x" in File->Settings->Web Services, this error occurs:
Unable to load the Apache Axis 1.x tooklit due to an unknown error.
Verify the toolkit was installed correctly.
Any way to repair this ?
09-02-2013 05:44 AM
When you said QTP 11.5 you mean Unified functional testing(UFT)?
Try the steps below to repair UFT
1. Access the machine with a full administrator rights user and hold UFT closed.
2. Open Windows Registry Editor (Go to the Start menu, select “Run”, type “regedit” and click “Ok”)
3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mercury Interactive
4. Right click on “QuickTest Professional” folder, select “Export” and save the file prompted
5. Right click on “QuickTest Professional” folder and select “Delete”
6. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mercury Interactive
7. Right click on “QuickTest Professional” folder, select “Export” and save the file prompted
8. Right click on “QuickTest Professional” folder and select “Delete”
9. Browse to profile’s application data (Go to the Start menu, select “Run”, type “%appdata%\HP” and click “Ok”) and rename folder called “QuickTest Professional” to “QuickTest Professional.BAK”
10. Go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> HP Unified Functional testing-> Repair.
If you cannot see it
Launch UFT's Setup.exe like If you want to install it again.
Select the option install UFT
On the installation wizard you will see the option Repair.
Check it and continue with the wizard
Finish the repair process and launch UFT again
11. Check the Web service
09-02-2013 05:50 AM
Also remember if you have a valid contract with HP feel free to visit our FT/QTP Support Customer Forums: <http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Functional-Testing-QT
You can create an accout with your HP credentials.
09-03-2013 07:35 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, but it din't solve my problem.
I have installed UHT 11.5, but we have previously used qtp 10 with webservices add-in installed.
Found that to use this add-in in 11.5, you have to tweak the registry as described in:
But then I get the error described above when choosing "Apache Axis 1.x" in File/Settings/Web Services